Rights and Responsibilities Lesson Plans - Citizenship KS3 Year 9
To get the most out of the Learning Zone download the relevant lesson plans, and then download the relevant forms and information.
When you have completed the above you are ready to move on to the next lesson.
- Download Lesson 2 Plan
- Officer 66's Plan
- Facsimile Incident Report Book Record
- Learning Zone Audio Clips
Websites that you may find useful:
- Met Police Cadets
- Met Police Services on YouTube
- Young People and the Law
- Be Safe
- Keeping children safe
- Today, children and teenagers tend to know more about mobiles, the internet and social media than adults. That's why this guide has been written. It's to help adults understand what children really do on their mobiles and the internet. It's also to help you talk to your children openly about the risks, so they know how to protect themselves.
- City Police
- Essex Police
- Pathe News - Newsreel Archive stories about the police click here.
- Resource Material for Students of Social History from Police Archivesl - This website provides study courses for students of social history working towards Key Stage 3 and higher. Each of the courses is broken down into short chapters illustrated with documents selected from archives. A set of questions accompanies each study course. All of this material can be printed either for reference or to provide handouts.